To Our Valued Customers and Our Community,
Health and Safety have always been our top priority in Markham Mazda. As we continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very closely, to help protect the health and well-being of our Customers and Employees, Our Team has taken a proactive approach to make sure our guests and everyone in Markham Mazda are safe.
- – Continuous practice of good hygiene
- – Hand sanitizer available at all contact area
- – Sanitizing all high traffic areas in our store frequently
- – Shaking hands upon meeting Guests has been suspended
- – Showroom and test drive vehicles being wiped down and sanitized on a regular basis
- – Using proper protectors on all guest vehicles prior to maintenance or repair work
- – Associates have been instructed to stay home when appears ill or travel outside Canada
If for any reasons, you’re unable or uncomfortable to visit us, we will try to make other arrangements to come to you for any related service in our Sales and Services departments, and we also ask that if you’re not feeling well, you can consider communicating with us with chat, text, phone, and email.
At Markham Mazda, we want you to know we’re in this together, together we will get through this, be healthy and be safe.